1. Purpose of data processingThe Union Sovereignty (UNION) offers members, and in justified cases also non-members, support and services. For this it is necessary to collect and process personal data. Your personal data will be processed by UNION for the purpose of carrying out and processing the services for which you have commissioned us or which you have obtained and to send you information material from UNION.
2. Legal bases of processingThe legal basis for the processing is the order you have placed and the relationship with UNION as a member or interested party and the legitimate interest. We process this data in order to fulfill our obligations to you as a UNION member, to fulfill other agreements with you and to achieve our overriding legitimate interest. According to Article 6 Paragraph 1 GDPR, the legal basis for data processing is that when you participate in the community, you give us your consent to process the data you have entered or accrued. You can revoke this consent at any time – an informal e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient. The revocation has no effect on processing that took place before the revocation was received.
3. Which data categories we process about youThe following data is collected in connection with your visit to our website: Date and time the page was accessed, IP address, name and version of the web browser, the website (URL) from which you came to our site, the information that you provide to us yourself, such as by filling out a web form, the interactions and content of your activities on the Community Website, and certain cookie information.
4. Data processing on the UNION community websiteWe process and store the data and content of your networking with the members.
- We are advocates of free speech and opinion, but we have a legal obligation to monitor compliance with both re-activation and hate speech laws.
- It is also necessary for our good reputation to maintain good morals in interpersonal relationships. Courtesy and respect are our principles.
- Members undertake not to commit any re-activation by introducing National Socialist content!
- Members who violate the laws on National Socialist re-activation even once will be excluded from the UNION.
- All data and content will be automatically deleted after 12 months.
- Your interactions are checked for legality textually and visually by automatic processes.
- Your texts and content can be read and evaluated by moderators.
- Software algorithms can automatically flag content for moderation.
- Participants can flag other participants’ content for moderation.
- For repeated violations of community etiquette, you may be banned from participating in the community website.
5. Purposes of data processingWe process your personal data,
- to be able to make our websites available to you and to continually improve these sites;
- to be able to create usage statistics of our pages;
- to allow you to interact with other members on the community website;
- to prevent or defend against attacks on our site.
6. Transmission of the data to third partiesWe only transmit personal data to service providers who take over the shipping functions of post or products for UNION. We transmit the data of contributors to accountants and payroll offices. We do NOT transmit any data to third parties for advertising purposes. When a member requests a password reset, their IP address will be included in the reset email. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
7. newslettersOn our website, users are given the opportunity to subscribe to one or more newsletters. Which personal data is transmitted to the person responsible for processing when ordering the newsletter results from the input mask used for this purpose. In principle, the newsletter can only be received by the data subject if the data subject has a valid e-mail address and the data subject registers to receive the newsletter. If you subscribe to our electronic newsletter on our website, we will save the following contact and registration data as part of a successful double opt-in:
- Salutation and names,
- email address,
- Time and IP address of the double opt-in and the
- Topic of newsletter subscription
- email address,
- time of delivery,
- Successful delivery,
- Time of opening, duration of opening,
- IP address of the opening,
- E-mail program used (mail client),
- which links were clicked
- and the time of the click.
8. FormsPersonal data that you transmit to us electronically on this website, such as name, e-mail address, address or other personal information when submitting a form or comment on the blog, will be stored by us together with the time and the IP Address used only for the purpose stated, kept safe and not passed on to third parties. We therefore only use your personal data to communicate with those visitors who expressly request contact and to process the services and products offered on this website. We do not pass on your personal data without your consent, but we cannot rule out that this data will be viewed in the event of illegal behavior. If you send us personal data by e-mail – thus outside of this website – we cannot guarantee a secure transmission and the protection of your data. We recommend that you never send confidential data unencrypted by e-mail. According to Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit a GDPR, the legal basis is that you give us your consent to process the data you have entered. You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
9. Registration and LoginThe person concerned has the option of registering on the website of the person responsible for processing by providing personal data. Which personal data is transmitted to the person responsible for processing results from the respective input mask used for registration. The personal data entered by the person concerned are collected and stored exclusively for internal use by the person responsible for processing and for their own purposes. The person responsible for processing can arrange for the data to be passed on to one or more processors, for example a parcel service provider, who also uses the personal data exclusively for internal use attributable to the person responsible for processing. By registering on the website of the person responsible for processing, the IP address assigned to the person concerned by the Internet service provider (ISP), the date and time of registration are also stored. This data is stored against the background that this is the only way to prevent misuse of our services. In this respect, the storage of this data is necessary to protect the person responsible for processing. In principle, this data will not be passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to pass it on. The registration of the data subject, with the voluntary provision of personal data, enables the data controller to offer the data subject content or services that, due to the nature of the matter, can only be offered to registered users. Registered persons are free to change the personal data provided during registration at any time or to have it completely deleted from the database of the person responsible for processing. The use of registration and login on our website is for the purpose of making our website appealing and user-friendly and providing a variety of information as part of our basic direction. According to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit a GDPR, the legal basis is that you give us your consent to process your data. You can revoke this consent at any time, which will also delete your account. An informal email to email@example.com is sufficient.
10. Personal dataThe personal data mentioned will be processed for the purposes of member administration and membership fee administration, as well as SEPA direct debit. The legal basis for data processing is your membership in UNION. UNION processes the following categories of personal data as part of member administration: name, title, citizenship, gender, date of birth, address data and contact details, profession, employer data, account details, joining date. The personal data mentioned will be processed for the purposes of member administration and membership fee administration. The legal basis for data processing is your membership in UNION and your consent to the processing of the additional data required for this. The personal data will be stored for the duration of your membership or as long as there can still be claims from the membership. Since UNION is an organization with a large number of members, it is necessary to provide and process personal data for efficient member administration. The data processing is carried out by the Union itself or by contract processors commissioned and controlled by it. Any other transfer of the data to third parties does not take place or only with your express consent. The data processing takes place exclusively in Germany. The provision of the personal data is necessary with regard to the purpose of membership, so that the person concerned is obliged to provide the personal data because membership is not possible without them.
11. Storage durationThe personal data will be retained by UNION for as long as is reasonably necessary to achieve the purposes set out above and as permitted by applicable law or as required by statutory retention requirements, statutes of limitations or potential legal claims. For users who register on our website, we additionally store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (the username cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and change this information.
12. Rights of data subjectsEuropean data protection law grants you the following rights as the data subject with regard to our processing of your personal data:
- The right to information about what personal data we have stored about you and to receive a copy of this data
- The right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data
- The right to erasure of the data if the reasons for the lawfulness of the storage no longer apply
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to object to processing in certain circumstances or to withdraw consent to data processing
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.